Limited Liability Partnership
An LLP is a business structure that allows two or more person to operate a business as a partnership while giving it a separate legal identity like a private limited company.
Compliance and Annual Filing Requirements:
- Proper bookkeeping and accounting should be done in order to support all the transactions and financial position of the LLP. Failure to comply may result in prosecution and penalties. Accounting and other financial records need to be kept for 7 consecutive years.
- An LLP is not required to file/audit its accounts nor reveal its capital.
- An LLP is required to submit an annual declaration of solvency or insolvency to the Registrar. This must be lodged within the first 15 months from the date of the registration of the LLP. Thereafter a declaration must be submitted in every calendar year at intervals of not more than 15 months.
- The Registrar must be informed of any changes to the particulars of the LLP within 14 days from the date of change.
A branch of a foreign company is an extension of its parent company. It is not a subsidiary company which is incorporated under Singapore Company Act. If a foreign corporation prefers not to incorporate a company in Singapore, the alternative approach is to register a branch in order to carry on business under the corporate title of the foreign company.
- A certified copy of the parent company’s Certificate of Incorporation
- A certified copy of Memorandum and Articles(M&A) of the parent company
- Parent company details extracts
- Memorandum of Appointment or Power of Attorney and details of at least two persons residing in Singapore and acting as the agents of the Singapore branch office
- Copies of passport(NRIC) of authorised representatives
- Parent company board resolution confirming its decision to incorporate a Singapore branch office and the person nominated as authorised representative to take necessary steps
- Enston KYC form
We specialise in company incorporations assisting local and foreign entrepreneurs. Our competitively priced incorporation packages as well as our dedicated business advisory team who possesses extensive secretarial experience and technical knowledge ensure that incorporation is performed with utmost care and professionalism.
Why Engage Our Incorporation Services?
- Quick and easy online registration Our online company registration system is intuitive and easy to use for everyone.
- 100% transparent prices (no hidden charges) Like for like, our prices are the best in the industry. We offer 100% transparency and absolutely no hidden charges.
- Fast registration Incorporation is usually done in less than 2 hours.
- Fast-tracked bank account No more waiting for appointments. We will arrange your business bank account with UOB or OCBC at our office.