Yes. We will refund security deposit within one month after the change has been affected with Company Registrar.
Under the Singapore Companies Act, every company shall have at least one director who is a resident in Singapore (Singapore Citizen, Permanent Resident or Employment Pass holder,etc). The director should be a natural person of full age and capacity.
Our nominee director service is designed to ensure that the Singapore legal requirement is complied with, while providing reputable and trustworthy professionals as nominee directors.
- A refundable security deposit of S$1,500 is placed with us.
- The company maintains no overseas bank account.
- The company maintains bank accounts with not more than 2 Singapore banks.
- The company subscribes to our secretarial service.
- The company subscribes to our monthly accounting service.
- The company subscribes to our annual financial statements service.
- The company subscribes to our annual tax filing service.
- The company subscribes to our registered address service and the mailing addresses of the company's bank account are our office address.
- The foreign directors and shareholders must satisfy our onboarding and ongoing "Client Risk Assessment Review” requirements.
- The resident director is not involved in any day-to-day management, financial, or operational matters of the company.
- The company appoints one or more other individuals (e.g.,foreign shareholder) as the executive directors who will be responsible for running the company.
In the event that foreign directors and shareholders are not contactable on several occasions, we will utilise security deposit to pay for the administrative charges and relevant fees for the company’s strike-off process.
You can terminate our Services at any time and replace our Nominee Director with a suitable replacement. We will refund the security deposit within one month after the change has been affected with Company Registrar.
If you require our nominee director to provide outgoing service to sign documents/resoution at any bank branch, an extra charge of S$150 is applicable.